Brilliant Solution. Clearly Effective.
Introducing Clear + Brilliant. A new approach to laser skin enhancement.
Anderson and Rahman Dermatology is excited to announce that the Clear + Brilliant laser is now available at our Knoxville office. Clear + Brilliant is a revolutionary cosmetic laser treatment that has been clinically proven to fight the effects of aging skin.
Ready to take control of the aging process?
Aging skin is a fact of life. The good news is the earlier you start taking care of your skin, the more you can prevent the signs of aging and maintain a younger look. What you do for your skin now can have significant effects on the health of your skin for decades to come. Adding Clear + Brilliant to your collection of skin care tricks – at any age – will help you recover the glow, luminosity and smoothness your skin, and you, deserve.
Clear + Brilliant takes skin care to a whole new level.
This unique treatment expands skin care to not only address unwanted signs of aging, but gives you the power to help prevent them:
- Visibly illuminated skin tone
- Renewed, ultra-soft and smoother texture
- Naturally radiant and glowing skin
- Improved tone, texture and radiance
- Reduction in the appearance of pores
- Is safe, non-surgical and non-invasive
- Is a gentle, revolutionary treatment that fights the natural effects aging has on skin
- Helps improve tone and texture and gives skin a radiant, youthful glow
- Creates a more even skin canvas, with reduction in the appearance of pores
- Is a perfect complement to individual beauty and lifestyle regimens
Uncover Your Brilliance
- Comfortable, fast, effective, affordable
- Minimal Downtime
- Safe for all skin types
A Powerful, Yet Gentle, New Treatment
A lot of work goes into keeping you looking like you – lotions and creams, trainers and stylists – all focused on keeping you looking your best. Clear + Brilliant is a powerful treatment you can add to your regimen to make it a little easier to keep your skin looking its youthful best. Offered at Anderson and Rahman Dermatology in Knoxville, Clear + Brilliant is proven to help improve tone, texture and pore size. You’ll see and feel the difference, smoothing skin that will make you look and feel great.
What Can Clear + Brilliant Do for You?
If you’re battling the effects aging can have on your skin, Clear + Brilliant can help. With simple, gentle laser treatments provided Anderson and Rahman Dermatology, you can help prevent the visible signs of aging and the overall dulling effects time and the environment can have on your skin.
One 10 to 20-minute Clear + Brilliant session can leave your skin feeling smoother, younger and give you that “radiant glow” that comes from healthy, youthful skin. Multiple treatments deliver lasting results that can keep you looking younger for years to come.
Clear + Brilliant is simple yet effective. An easy treatment to add to your routine, much like the way you plan for a facial or trip to the hair salon.
Clinically Proven. Clinician Accepted. Patient Demanded.
There’s no question that Clear + Brilliant delivers real results. In clinical studies, Clear + Brilliant delivered measurable reduction in fine lines and wrinkles and helped rejuvenate skin tone and texture. In fact, one study found that 92% of Clear + Brilliant patients noted that their skin looked younger and felt smoother and they saw a noticeable “Clear + Brilliant glow” following their treatments. Time after time, Clear + Brilliant patients reported “looking and feeling younger” and rediscovering their skin’s natural “radiance and smoothness”. For our patients, these are the kind of results that speak volumes.
Is Clear + Brilliant Right for You?
Anyone can benefit from Clear + Brilliant treatments. However, if you are seeking a dramatic correction, there are alternative options such as Fraxel (hyperlink to the Fraxel page on our practice website) that may be a better fit. But if you don’t need much correction, have always taken the basic steps to keep your skin looking its best, and you like the way you look now, Clear + Brilliant can help keep your skin looking its youthful, radiant best.
Indications that Clear + Brilliant may be right for you:
- You already have or plan to begin a skin care regimen to help protect against the natural and environmental effects of aging
- You like the way your skin looks today, and want to keep that fresh, youthful look for years to come
- You have a regular, consistent approach to skincare and are looking to boost your results
- You don’t have the time or desire for more invasive procedures like cosmetic surgery or aggressive rejuvenation treatments
What to Expect
Clear + Brilliant — Get the Glow Back.
Clear + Brilliant is based on advanced technology, but getting Clear + Brilliant treatments is simple. All treatments begin with a free consultation at Anderson and Rahman Dermatology to see if Clear + Brilliant is right for you – and to pinpoint some of the key trouble spots it can help address. From there, we can recommend a Clear + Brilliant treatment regimen that’s perfect for you.
A Typical Clear + Brilliant Treatment:
- Requires about 30 minutes for a complete session
- May involve application of topical numbing cream to your face prior to treatment in order to provide additional comfort
- Is delivered by the experienced team at Anderson and Rahman Dermatology, who will gently guide the Clear + Brilliant handpiece across the target area and actively treat your skin for approximately 15 minutes
- Utilizes the patented Intelligent Optical Tracking System (IOTS™) to ensure your skincare professional maintains proper contact with your skin and provides a uniform application to all treated areas
Immediately after treatment, you may experience some redness and mild swelling, but both typically diminish in about 12 hours
Over the next few days, you may experience some itchiness or skin sensitivity (to touch or temperature). Both are indications of the natural rejuvenation process and typically diminish a few days after treatment
Most typical skin care products and practices can be used immediately after treatment – we will talk to you about any products to avoid following treatment